God Should Take The First Part

Put God first and every other thing will fall in place.



 Though putting God first is a usual message, not everyone knows how important the point can be. If you ever need a good post, give God the first part; make Him number #1

©️josephedembassey 💐
Joseph Edem Bassey

I am Joseph Edem Bassey, the founder of Blogging Uncle, a multipurpose blogging platform. I blog and create content on different subjects from different niches, including business, technology, blogging, and faith-based topics.  I prefer using the "We" than the "I" while creating content. It puts me on the discourse.  When I'm not working online, I'm working offline. Learn more here external-link

What is on your mind?
Use the comment section below.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post