Who Is A Blogger: My Definition Of A Blogger

Bloggers meet in the world of technology to transform lives.



 Aside the use of dictionaries, have you ever been inspired to give a definition to the blog users? If asked, who would you say a blogger is? Check out mine.

My Definition Of A Blogger


 A blogger is a person in the digital world, whose work is to transform the normal world into a well informed center from the digital platform.

 If what you share isn’t informative, then your target is shattered.

 Let us pull the trigger and try our best to put the right bullets in people’s brain: information is power.


Joseph Edem Bassey

I am Joseph Edem Bassey, the founder of Blogging Uncle, a multipurpose blogging platform. I blog and create content on different subjects from different niches, including business, technology, blogging, and faith-based topics.  I prefer using the "We" than the "I" while creating content. It puts me on the discourse.  When I'm not working online, I'm working offline. Learn more here external-link

What is on your mind?
Use the comment section below.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post